SBA’s 41st National Conference
Please join the Spina Bifida Association (SBA) in going Beyond All Limits for the 41st National Conference to be held in Bloomington, Minnesota. June 25th – 28th. Children and adults with Spina Bifida, their families, physicians, nurses, and other clinicians will have the unique opportunity to gain information on the latest medical care and network on various topics which affect their lives and professions.
- Learn up-to-the-minute information about urology, orthopedics, neurology, neurosurgery treatment, adult specific care, and much more!
- Attend practical workshops and special programs that address your own interest areas.
- Network with various groups – from others living with Spina Bifida to health professionals and product manufacturers.
- Find out how researchers are paving the way for more knowledge about Spina Bifida.
- Hear from leading Spina Bifida partners about the important role advocacy plays in our Community’s success.
Register today and find out why the SBA National Conference has earned its place as the world’s premier educational event for the Spina Bifida Community.
Adult Day – Saturday, June 25
Focus on the issues that concern adults with Spina Bifida – from health challenges associated with aging to employment, relationships, advocacy, and more.
Health Care Professionals Day – Saturday, June 25
Health Care Professionals Day is an opportunity for healthcare professionals to network, share resources, and earn continuing education contact hours.
Opening Night Reception – Saturday, June 25
Meet other attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors at this very popular kick-off event. Entertainment, food, and beverages add to the festivities.
Kids!Camp – Sunday, June 26 – Tuesday, June 28
Instilling self-reliance, inspiring confidence, building socialization skills, promoting a sense of belonging, and encouraging independence, this life-changing experience is a “can’t miss.” This is a great experience for children newborn to 18 years of age.
Plenary Session – Sunday, June 26
Opening session – topic to be announced soon.
Educational Sessions – Sunday, June 26 – Tuesday, June 28
Multiple educational tracks to choose from with content that is different for our various audience types.
Adult Night – Sunday, June 26
A night of fun and fellowship for Adults with SB and their spouses/partners.
Celebration Luncheon – Tuesday, June 28
Come celebrate with this year’s keynote speaker (TBA) and the best of the best as the SBA Awards are presented at this closing luncheon. (Additional charge of $50 applies).