NCBDDD Communications Committee
The Communications Committee had its first call of the year on 3/10/16.
A 2016 Friends of NCBDD Communications plan was approved.
Communications goals for 2016:
- Increase awareness of NCBDDD at CDC and public health agencies.
- Increase communication with others beyond members of the Friends.
- Increase awareness of how your organization plays a role in public health.
How will we meet these goals?
Friends of NCBDD Awareness Campaign
- Communications kt
- One pager on the Friends of NCBDDD
- Template for sharing stories
- Template for presentations on the Friends coalition
- Email template for recruitment
- Communications Calendar
- Google Calendar
- Social Media
- LinkedIn group
Calendar and Stories
We invite members to share events, and observances they would like to appear on the Friends Public Health Calendar by 3/21/16. Send all information to Shannon Haworth, Communications Chair.
- Name of the event
- Brief description
- Thematic area(s)
- Contact person and/or website for more information
If you would like to share a story about a program that supports the goals of the NCBDDD please feel free to send them to Shannon Haworth on an ongoing basis. They will be highlighted on the webpage quarterly and in the monthly newsletter.
A template for story submission is 2016 Friends program examples template