Friends of NCBDDD Member Benefits
The Friends of NCBDDD offers multiple ways for members to engage with NCBDDD and various partners. Benefits include:
- Direct line of communication with NCBDDD leadership
- Multiple opportunities to engage at the center and division levels of NCBDDD
- Funding opportunity updates
- Quarterly webinars on NCBDDD programs and initiatives
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Member listserv
- Opportunity to align organizational goals with NCBDDD strategic priorities
- Increased visibility for your organization through the Friends website
- Access to the leadership of top organizations in the field
- Opportunity to serve on committees with leaders of the Friends
- And…No member fee!
Become a Member
Full membership in the Friends of NCBDDD is open to nonprofit, tax exempt organizations, including voluntary health and disability organizations at the state, local, and national level who are committed to the purpose of the Friends of NCBDDD and mission of the NCBDDD. Individuals may become full members if they are not affiliated with a for-profit entity.
Those parties who do not meet the above criteria but are committed to the purpose of the Friends of NCBDDD and mission of the NCBDDD may be Associate Members. If you are interested in becoming a member of the Friends of NCBDDD, please contact the Member Co-Chair, Kendall Lesser (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jennifer Li (email@example.com).