Ideascale Forum on Hematological Disorders
We are requesting your participation in the IdeaScale Campaign “Hematological Disorders” sponsored by the Social Security Administration (SSA). We would like to solicit your feedback to help us further explore what effect, if any, treatment may have on the Listing of Impairments for determining when hematological disorders are disabling under the titles II and XVI disability programs.
We have extended the deadline for comments. Participants can provide comments on IdeaScale beginning Friday, July 8, 2016 to Friday, July 22, 2016.
Methodology and Instruction:
IdeaScale is an online discussion forum to solicit ideas from interested individuals and organizations about evaluating hematological disorders. We will moderate the received ideas and comments we receive during regular business hours. Due to this process, you may not be able to view your post immediately. We will consider all ideas and comments received though IdeaScale, but we will not respond to them. Of note:
- Only include information that you wish to make publicly available.
- Do Not include any personal information such as Social Security numbers or medical information.
To submit your comments:
- Visit http://ssa-disabilityideas.ideascale.com/a/ideas/author/campaign-filter/byids/campaigns/17943 to register.
- “Hematological Disorders” will display. Select ‘Register’ icon on the right side of the page and create an account by entering your email address.
- IdeaScale will provide an alert that “Your account has been created”.
- You will receive instruction to check your email account to confirm the new IdeaScale account.
- Once in your email account, open the “SSA Disability Ideas” email message, click on the underlined “Yes, this is my email!” link.
- The link will direct you to the Office of Disability Policy feedback community.
- You will receive instruction to enter and confirm a password of at least six characters (including one number or one special character). To continue, select “Change Password”.
- You will receive an alert that your “Password Successfully Updated!”
- Click the “Continue” button. You are now registered and verified.
Thank you for your participation. Your input is important to us and we look forward to reviewing your feedback.