Welcome to the Friends of NCBDDD!
The Friends of NCBDDD (formerly the External Partners Group, EPG) is a coalition of government and private sector participants who work together to enhance the mission and activities of the National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities (NCBDDD) in promoting child development; preventing birth defects and developmental disorders/disabilities; and enhancing the quality of life and preventing secondary conditions among people who are living with mental or physical disabilities, or a combination thereof.
Spring Webinars Held by the Friends of NCBDDD
Real-World Social Media Stories to Strengthen Your Efforts
During this webinar, presentations were heard from Friends thought leaders who have successfully implemented social media strategies to enhance communications.
- View the webinar recording here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLqoDInavwk
- View the PowerPoint slides here: Real World Social Media Stories to Strengthen Your Efforts
NCBDDD President’s Budget Review
During this recently held webinar, NCBDDD leadership reviewed the President’s recently released FY2014 budget and answered questions.
- View the webinar recording here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0Evc9jlkcg
- View the the PowerPoint slides here: FY14 Budget Review
- Find additional information about the budget release here: CDC Overview Factsheet and FY2014 Budget Request Summary
2013 – Friends of NCBDDD Advocacy Coalition FY2014 Recommendation
The Friends of NCBDDD Advocacy Coalition is a collaboration of 25 organizations that support the extraordinary work of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities (NCBDDD). We urge Congress and the Administration to maintain the integrity of the NCBDDD during these challenging budget times by providing level funding of $145.524 million in Fiscal Year 2014.